cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data volume management in solution manager 7.1 template creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to configure DVM in solution manager 7.1, How can i create custom template, i am not finding any create option, Please any one assist me on this, we are using 7.1 sp 07 version, and in technical preparation i am getting 2049530,2052865,2056575 these notes are missing but i am not able to implement these notes in managed system.

Best Regards,

Hanuman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to create the custom templates based on your own custom analysis, once you created, it would be available for selection, in the same screen by choosing the custom templates in the combo box

for template creation,

check the demo create analysis here https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000653662011E/index.htm

and for note implementation, I assume you were not met the pre req for DVM config, check here, DVM Technical Prerequisites - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jansi,

Thanks for your assistance, can you please clear my  doubts,

Behalf of DVM configuration in solman_setup TC  i am completed managed system configuration of managed system,managing system preparation of DVM and technical user creation, and technical preparation, but  when i going to template configuration  i am not able to forward...

1) for configuration of DVM, first we need to create analysis first...? or custom template...

2) for DVM which jobs we need to monitor in solman system...?

3) after configuration of DVM the end user will get alerts or we can see only dashboards...

4)how we need to select own custom analysis.

can you Please guide me how to configure the DVM, i ma running out of time to configure, that to i am not getting perfect configuration doc in SMP. Please assist me on this...

Best Regards,

Hanuman