Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new condition for VAT on service tax

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The requirement for one of my client was to create a new manual condition for VAT on services.

a. I created a new condition type as YVAT, which I set it to manual as the business user wanted it that way and

b. I changed the settings in the copy controls for the condition type to be copied in the Sales order and to the Subsequent billing document

The YVAT condition and its value flows to the Sales Order correctly but the moment I click on EDIT and check for any in-completion log, the value for YVAT condition goes blank and again I need to re-enter the value.

Kindly guide me on this issue.

Best Regards..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

." I created a new condition type as YVAT, which I set it to manual as the business user wanted it that way and

"

Are u creating a sales order with reference to a Quotation?

Is this happens only when u r going to edit ---> incompletion log or during in any other modification also?

Please give more info,  Also look into the requirements assigned in copy control (VTAA)

Jobi

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I want the the condition to flow from contract to sales order. and this happens only when I check in-completion log.

Best Regards..!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Please check the in-completion procedure assigned to the sale doc.  There may be something which is causing this.

Do let us know , your feedback

Regards

Jobi

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

sorry for replying late but the issue was resolved. I changed the pricing type in the copy controls in VTAA & VTFA. its working fine now.

Thanks!!

Best Regards..!

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucas ,

Kindly change the pricing type to E In your copy controls and try .

if qty differs automatically your pricing will redetermine.

Kindly check and let me know .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any statutory values should flow automatically and no manual intervension be there in SAP.  In standard, even if you check for incompletion log, manual condition type value won't disappear as you stated.  So check your condition type configuration whether two check boxes for Amount and Value are checked.  If so, uncheck and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

I unchecked the check box for Amount and Value but still its happening the same. and in this case I am not able to add the value manually as the values field getting greyed out, which earlier I was able to re-enter the value manually after it went blank.

Best Regards..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please paste the screen shot of the coniditon type setting.