cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Script?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have create a Application for transaction VA01. Can anybody tell me how to write Action script ?

Please Help. ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Action Script you have to run a transaction WDK_APPL_REG.

1) There you need to register your Varient transaction and specify your floor plan

either QAF or GAF or OIF.

2) You have to spcify your different Floor Plan States like INI, S01, S01, CFN etc.

3) You need to start your recording with SHDB for VA01.

4) That program, screen and action should be mentioned in your Batch input data.

at last you need to save your action script.

If you want to see your action script the you can use Transaction SM34 for view cluster VC_WDKAPPL---this is mostly display purpose only.

Best Regards,

Bansidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bansi..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction code for action script is WDK_APPL_REG

1) There you need to register your Variant transaction and specify your floor plan

either QAF or GAF or OIF in Applications.

2) You have to spcify your different Floor Plan States like INI, S01, S01, CFN etc.

3) For Floorplan states you should assign dynpro assignment ( i.e., Program name and screen number ).

4) And u need to assign actions for every state.

5) Next go to Script definition and assign action script and u need to record va01 transaction with SHDB, and submit program, dynpro, bdc filed value in batchinput data.

6) If u want to raise any messages, click on Message Mapping and submit message name and number.

Finally you need to save your action script.

Best Regards,

Vara Prasad.