cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results analysis / POC method / down payment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring POC method of results analysis in which I need to used down payment received in POC RA results.

As per the OSS 448150 I have done following configuration.

In Customizing of results analysis, consider or maintain the following:

1) In the maintenance of the results analysis version, define a cost element for the reduction of

the revenue in excess of billings through down payments and a cost element for the down payment

surplus.

2)In the valuation method, set the 'Commitment' parameter to 'G'.

3) In the assignment, it is possible to use the variable/fixed indicator 'A' together with the cost

element to assign down payments to a line ID. ( I have created a separate line ID (DWP) for down payment)

4) In the update, the line ID that has the down payments is assigned to category 'F'. ( I hve assigned  DWP to category F)

5) In the posting rule, two results analysis categories, 'RRDP' and 'DNPS', are available for the

transfer into financial accounting.

My Question is which cost element I need to assign in OKG5 ( Define assignments for results analysis ) with line ID  DWP, because down payment is a balance sheet account.

Entry of down payment is -  Bank account Dr. and Cr. Custoer ( DP recon account ) and both are balance sheet.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Aniket

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My Question is which cost element I need to assign in OKG5 ( Define assignments for results analysis ) with line ID  DWP, because down payment is a balance sheet account.

you need to assign those cost element which you want to use for RA and WIP.

so these may be PL and BS account. but would be for WIP production order.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (0)