Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create the rule policy in the Solman for Charm

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am not able to create the rule policies in the solution manager system. My current version is 7.1 SP8.

I had all the required roles but when I click on the new rule and give the context as approval management. After pressing ok, nothing happens.

Also when I click on the existing rules nothing happens.

Please help.

Regards

Rishav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Considering you have enough authorizations and the Business Role SOLMANPRO assigned to your ID, please check:

1. Access t-code SPRO and choose Customer Relationship Management > UI Framework > Technical Role Definition

2. Open activity: Define Navigation Bar Profile

3. In the "Define Navigation Bar Profiles", choose navigation bar profile "SOLMANPRO" (or the equivalent Z-version) and double-click on "Define Generic Outbound Plug Mappings"

4. Check if you have the highlighted "RM RULES" entries:

I had a similar problem because I created a Z-version of this navigation bar profile and I missed these entries.

Once I added them, I was able to edit the Rule Policy.

Regards,

Daniel

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

You had resolved my problem. Much thanks to you.!!

Hi Joyca

Thanks for replying. I had added Solmanpro to my profile.

Regards

Rishav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Which authorization roles do you have?

I had the same a while back and noticed that the ITSM Administrator authorization role does not contain authorization for rule policies... You need authorization object UIU_COMP with value CRM_ERMS_RULEM. This is not present in any of the ITSM admin roles. However, it is present in the ChaRM admin roles (more specifically in role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO_CHARM)

Kind Regards,

Joyca