cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collapse Button Not Working in mdg 7.0 sp2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP MDG 7.0 SP2, I have completed all the necessary configurations but the collapse button is not working on the UIBB.

I have unchecked the collapse check-box ,hence all the UIBB's are already collapsed, but I cannot un-collapse/ minimize them.

Nothing happens on clicking the collapse drop-down arrow. Please guide me on this.

PFA the screenshot for the same.

Has anybody faced a similar issue, if yes then how did you resolve it ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Net Weaver Basis 7.40 has unfortunately introduced a couple of web dynpro and rendering based issues. Check and apply the following SAP Notes: 2005270, 2014019, 2022343, 2030280, 2038829.

Best regards

Michael

former_member314998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael ,

I need your input in the following discussion as we need it in our project requirement.

Thanks in advance .

Samrat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivanshi

Please select Collapse check box in UIBB and then try again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

As you suggested, I have checked the collapse button. PFA the screenshot of the same.

This is how the screen appears after the check-box is checked.

Does not quite help.

Can you kindly suggest any other alternative ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make UIBB Does Not Need Surrounding Containers to be Stretched as Streching Artibutes in UIBB configuration

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too have the same issue on Collapse/Expand buttons. It doesn't work for me as well.

I have MDG7.0 environment in Ehp7. But looks like some issue which basis needs to look into it.

It could be some mime objects were missing or not available in the latest release etc.

Please check from that perspective as well. I'm also trying to find a solution for the same.

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

Can you post new thread with your requirement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Sanjay Shah wrote:

Hi

Make UIBB Does Not Need Surrounding Containers to be Stretched as Streching Artibutes in UIBB configuration

I did not understand the setting you mentioned above, as Stretching attribute in SAP MDG 7.0 SP2 has only 2 options : UIBB does not expand & UIBB expands with Available Space .

PFA the screenshot of the same.

Could you please elaborate ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Dis you post your query in a new thread ? Did you get any update on this issue ?

Please let me know if you get the solution or any further details on this .

Thanks.

Shivanshi A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please update as UIBB expands with Available Space .

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivanshi,

I haven't create a new thread and I'm following your thread itself since the issue is same.

Thanks

Bala