cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to import System profiles after System copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

After system copy , I am facing the following issue when I try to import profiles via rz10:

Could not be read. The import is therefore not possible.

I have checked in transaction: SECSTORE and the entry:  /HMAC_INDEP/RFC_INTERNAL_TICKET_4_TRUSTED_SYSTEM is marked with green traffic light.

I tried applying SNOTE: 1532825 to run the report but still the error persists. I am unable to import profiles.

I deleted the profiles of the copied system which were being reflected in RZ10 too.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Mamta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

There are few checkpoints which you can try for your problem:

1.  Solution by manually deleting two SECSTORE entries:

Call transaction SECSTORE.

Choose "Execute" (F8).

In the entries that are displayed, delete the entry /HMAC_INDEP/RFC_INTERNAL_TICKET_4_TRUSTED_SYSTEM entry /HMAC_INDEP/RFC_EXTERNAL_TICKET_4_TRUSTED_SYSTEM

In transaction SE37, execute the function module RFC_PING with the destination NONE. If the system displays an error message, execute the function module RFC_PING again; the error message cannot appear a second time in this case.

2. You might have lost a mount point... check if /sapmnt/<sid>/profile is available , and permissions should be owned by SIDADM with read/write access.

3.You would need to delete all the existing profiles and bring the active profiles from

RZ10 > utilities > import profiles > Of active servers.

Hope it helps

Br Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

please ref the SCN link

As per above link, clean up and also ref that Note

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhuvaraganathan,

I have mentioned earlier, both clean up and implementing the SNOTE has been tried.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

Can you check permissions of profile dirctory and profiles under profile directory.They should owned by sidadm with read/write authorization.

Try to craete emty file with sidadm in profile directory and re-mount if it shared directory from other server

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

Will check the same and post in a while.

Thanks,

Mamta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

Sorry i ain't read . . . i don't why its not working in your case . . . please check below notes its helpful for you. 

1636297 - Profile import gives error "Could not be read"

1897755 - Import profile - error: "Could not be read"

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you share the OS / DB & SAP version details?

BR

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the SCN link with same issue

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Db: MSSQL 2008

SAP: ERP 6 Ehp4

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. SIDADM & SAServiceSID user id's as part of local admin group?

2. Have you changed any access in the SAPMNT & SAPLOC share?

3. Is this disk space full?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamta,

Can you check permissions of profile dirctory and profiles under profile directory.They should owned by sidadm with read/write authorization.

Thanks,

Prakash