cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns within specified number of months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

our scenario is that the customers can return the goods only through 9 months from paying the bill, is there any standard feature in SAP enables me to handle it in the configuration?

thanks for your time and effort.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard, this is not possible.  While creating the return sale order, system should validate the Clearing Date (AUGDT) from BSEG table with FKDAT from VBRK and if it exceeds 9 months, then system should not allow to save the return order.  For this, you can try with USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK in program MV45AFZB

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ali,

There is no standard configuration setting for your scenario ,you have to go through user exit suggested by JOBI .

I will add some more points regarding to his solution.

1. system will calculate in days only not in months , as per the difference of your current system date and billing document days is reaches beyond your specified days then system will give pop up and show this message .

2. total days you should not hardcoded in your program level , kindly link it to your dynamic table , because in future if you want to increase or decrease you can easily change in your dynamic table . instead of changing in your program level.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks C B Reddy for your clarification.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

There may not be  any std configuration to meet your requirement.

A user exit to validate the date of reference billing doc ( ie , when creating return order with ref to the billing doc) could be used. If the difference between the return order creation date and ref billing doc date is more than 9 months, then give an error msg, there by not allowing the return order creation.

Let me know if this is helpful

Regards

Jobi