cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Stock Indicator field becoming mandatory in the Edit screen of Bin to Bin Transfer.

dm21
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am working on SAPIM 4.0. Their is one  issue which I noticed when I was testing the application for the Transfer Process.

I am trying to create a TO from the application by clicking on the Add button and I create a TO without selecting values for the Special Stock indicator.After a local record is created I click on the Edit button from the list screen of Items Tab of Transfer Process,I could find that the special Stock Indicator becomes mandatory,ie I get a message that. 'Special Stock Indicator' is required, for which I never selected or gave input values during creation of TO.

Below are my findings.

No validation rule is created or applied for special Stock Indicator.

Same screen is called for both Add and Edit operations.(Warehousetransferorderitemadd)

Action for add is warehousetransferoderitemadd and for edit it's warehousetransferoderitemedit.

Transaction is Warehousetransferorderitemadd for add and warehousetransferorderitemedit for edit.

Please help me since I am not able to find a solution for this.

Kind Regards,

Deepak.M

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

To me  it looks like a bug in Bin2Bin process in  IM 4.0 product. Please open OSS message with SAP support.

Thanks

Manju.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest looking at the Transaction warehousetransferorderitemedit in the validation rule section and find the one that does the check for special Stock Indicator.  Then create a new validation on Warehousetransferorderitemadd and add the information that is found on the edit screen.

dm21
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Actually their is no validation rule written for special Stock Indicator in the warehousetransferorderitemedit transaction.

And also the requirement is not to make special Stock Indicator mandatory in add and Edit screens.

Thanks,

Deepak.M