cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected Objects Showing up in BI Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When logging into BOBJ Mobile there are are several objects that are showing up that I would not expect to be present.  These are a combination of Crystal reports and Information Spaces which have not been assigned to a corporate or personal category and have have no mobile properties set.  Since I do not know how they got there I am unsure how to clean them out.  Any help or direction that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.

We are using Business Object Mobile 6.0.9 on iPad connecting to BOBJ 4.1 SP3

Thanks

-Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

This is by design behaviour.

Information spaces , dashboards need not be assigned to any category.

They would still be seen when you login to ipad.

The new upcoming version 6.1.x ( still under wraps ) may have the functionality to make the CR , dashboards or information spaces being assigned to specific category, so they can be managed well.

for now, you may have to restrict rights for the user, so that he/she is unable to see the unwanted stuff on ipad.

Regards,

Atul B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

do you know which restrictions I have to make to hide the Information Spaces on the IPAD, but keep the View Set created over it working properly?

Whenever I try to hide the Information Space, the user loses the authorization over it, so the View Set doesn't return any information.

Thanks!

Regards.

Bruna Dupim.

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruna,

As on today you can not achieve this use case. However, going forward Mobi app will support mobile category for information spaces as well, and then you will be able to control this.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Answers (0)