Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic filename without mapping in AS2 receiver

yasha_dubey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a bypass scenario with AS2 channel as the receiver. The receiving system wants a dymanic name of the file each time.
So I have used DynamicConfiguration bean and I am writing dynamic filename with property message.messageID  to generate the unique filename, the filename comes as 16 character message ID. But now the issue is that the end user wants the filename as <unique name>.txt

I am unable to concat / append two module properties. Is there any standard way to achieve this apart from writing Adapter module

I don't have mapping, so dynamic UDF wont help.

Thanks,

Pragya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pragya,

You can use AttribMapper. module for the same.

check below that may help you

AttribMapper - Assign AS2 Filename Dynamically - Process Integration - SCN Wiki:

Regards

GB

yasha_dubey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

Thanks a lot for the response. I have a question.

I don't have Seeburger Adapter available. Can I still use the attribMapper property by deployment SeeModuleCollectionPI.sca.

Thanks,

Pragya

yasha_dubey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

I get below error while using the ArribMapper attribute

08.10.2014 06:07:58.842 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at Seeburger, the whole lookup name is localejbs/Seeburger/AttribMapper.

08.10.2014 06:07:58.843 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: Path to object does not exist at Seeburger, the whole lookup name is localejbs/Seeburger/AttribMapper.

08.10.2014 06:07:58.843 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection AS2_http://sap.com/xi/XI/AS2 failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at Seeburger, the whole lookup name is localejbs/Seeburger/AttribMapper..

Thanks,

Pragya