cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX Configuration fix needed for 'SSTDORT' and 'SLAGEWE'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a project that requires to reverse SAP standard fields that are currently 'uneditable' and need to be in 'editable' format so that my client can input data needed in RE80 or REBDBE while creating or editing Business Entities.

I have already tried the following to change field status (this worked for other fields that I have previously marked to be "editable"):

1) Change field group activity: SPRO -> Flexible Real Estate -> Master Data -> Usage View -> Business Entity -> Dialog -> Screen Layout -> Field Groups ->Field Status

Initiallly, changed the Field Status display in Create/Change setting from "Display" to "Opt Entry". These are Radio Buttons. When transporting changes into test environment for further testing none of the changes are shown in RE80 or REBDBE.

2) Followed same procedure for field group. Changed the Field group details to exclude display, exclude optional entry, and Exclude Hide. Made the field a required field. However same issue appears.

Both SSTDORT and SLAGEWE are still appearing as grayed-out uneditable fields despite these changes. My questions are the following:

1) What other business areas are affecting fields SSTDORT and SLAGEWE? Would any of the other business areas affect the configuration of RE-FX.

2) Was the above the right portocol to reset these two fields to make them editable?

3) Since these are Standard SAP fields in VIBDBE, could these two fields have any effect in FI?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Edward S.

SAP Functional Analyst

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Edward Stroger.

Following ur questions..,

1) What other business areas are affecting fields SSTDORT and SLAGEWE? Would any of the other business areas affect the configuration of RE-FX.

==> No. this two fileds just only for informational purpose. Do not affect any other fields.

2) Was the above the right portocol to reset these two fields to make them editable?

==>  You just only change filed status ? you can check below configuration.

A) Field group attribute : Field Group 17 (Location) and check Function Module for this field group.

3) Since these are Standard SAP fields in VIBDBE, could these two fields have any effect in FI?

==> No, this fields don't effect FI module.

Regards,

yeong-chul.jeong