Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas : Conditions with numbers in tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,
I'm working on Screen Personas 2.0 SP2.
I'm working on the VA05 transaction and I would like to highlight all the line with a "Net Value" over 1000€.

I set up my condition for the table:

And the value that are highlighted are the following one:

I figured out that it doesn't count the "," when testing the condition but there is still another problem which is that the the value over 1000 (that include a "." in the numbering) are not taken into account... no matter what I tried.

Does anyone know how to set up this king of condition ?

Thank you all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Now this is tricky.

You wont be able to gain consistency using this approach. The , and .  come from user profile and script runs at the client's end.

You can't guarantee 100% successful script execution if the settings in the user profile are different.  

Need to think of a different approach.

Regards,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope the script was intelligent enough to either know that the "." & "," are not part of the number or convert it automatically.
Thus, what you say is that there is not possibility to highlight lines according to number over 1000?

I noticed that this function was tricky if you change languages (need to translate) but I hoped it could work with numbers.

Tanguy.

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I really hoped playing with Javascript could do some magic, but don't seem to work here.

With the given set of tools, I don't see a way of achieving it.

If you achieve it somehow without changing the user profiles, I would be happy to learn.

Regards,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't manage to find a solution yet.
Maybe Screen Personas 3 brings a solution to the problem...
Thank for you help and if I find something of interest, I'll let you know.
Regards,

Tanguy.