Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Access Request shows roles even with failed auth check

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on GRC 10.0 SP 13,  and are trying to develop end user login role, I have restrcited roles using authorization objects GRAC_ROLED & GRAC_ROLEP to limit to business role.

Even after the failed authorization check, when i try to pick roles from existing assignments, Access request still shows the roles with failed authorization checks.

I have already set the technical roles status as "Development" so that they do not show up on Add > Role pop up.

Have anyone looked at this before? Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks, Vishwas

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas/Adelita,

If you have correctly maintained/restricted authorization object: GRAC_ROLEP and generated the profile followed with user comparison, then there could be no room that the user is still able to search the roles for which he/she is restricted.

Check if the user is getting full access via any another role/profiles. And refresh the user buffer, try loggin off and then log-in back. See if this helps.

It's completely related to the authorizations and user buffer.

Regards,

Ameet

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adelita,

If you would like to restrict the role from this list you should set parameter

Provisioning Allowed   flag t to “No” for that system to restrict it from being visible during access request creation.

Regards,

Filip