cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas: Is it possible to show a popup note? How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Personas experts,

I was wondering if it would be possible to show a note in Personas? If so, how to do it? Thx.

Br,

Dong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pop-up note? What do you mean? Could you use a Javascript alert?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I am looking for kind of "Informatio Note" - eg, if user must enter a value in a field before he can move to next screen, the user should be informed if he did not do so.

I see in Personas, eg, for the Cancel key, if user made changes in UI and he presses the Cancel key, a Confirm note is shown to ask user if he wants to save the change or not.

I don't know if a JS Alert would have the same Look&Feel as the Personas ones. But I will try it. Thx.

Dong

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI:

Hi Steve,

The JS alert() works but it does not have a Personas look&feel. I was trying to place a Sticky Note and let a Script Button to press it to expend/clapse. While this idea does not work. Set yours as "Helpful".

Br,

Dong

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're right, it won't have a Personas look and feel. Since Personas is just manipulating the UI of the underlying SAPgui transaction there's no way to create a "custom pop-up" - any pop-ups have to come from the SAPgui transaction.

I understand what you are trying to do, but I don't think there's a neat way of achieving it currently in Personas. The JS pop-up is the easiest thing I can think of.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks. Set to Correct answer.

Br,

Dong

Answers (0)