cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default EUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

i have a simple question. I have the following scenario. I want to proviosning users at system X and at system Y. For each system there are different requestors.

For system X the requestors requires, into the access request form, that let's say for example manager field set as MANDATORY.

For system Y the requestors requires, into the access request form, the manager field set as NOT MANDATORY.

Is that possible with GRC? The only way to do this is through templates?

Regards and thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Yeah you are right.

Your scenario can be achieved only using Templates as per standard design.

Even with templates EUP doesn't work properly, few things need to set at Template configuration level in NWBC

We have same scenario and we have couple of enhancements done to show only corresponding system based on Template as well as filter roles based on Functional area.

Let me know if you are going with this approach.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu.

i am afraid i am going thorugh this approach.

What yo mean with enhacements? have you restricted the information via role auth. level? Have you needed to modify launchpads?

Regards and thank you.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Enhancements nothing to do with standard functionality. No need to change Launchpads. These are customer specific enhancements we have made with the help of ABAPer.

For example when you create a template for Terminate Account and when you try to add the system in the request, you will see all the systems included in PROV scenario there.

Our requirement is that - Terminate Account template for ECC should show only ECC system.

Our ABAPer did  some enhancement for this requirement.

Our templates are like if you select ECC template for New Account or Change Account or Terminate Account or Unlock Account or Super User Access....only ECC systems or ECC roles or ECC Business process and Subprocess will be shown to the requester. So these kind of enhancements we have done for our customer requirement.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (0)