cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create tasklist for project line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a 4 system (D- Q - I - P) maintenance landscape and a 3 system project landscape (D - Q - I)

I created 2 logical components, one with all the maint systems and one with all the project landscape systems. I then created 2 projects with these 2 logical components each and activated ChaRM for both of them. I successfully created a maintenance cycle for both the projects. Now when i try creating an urgent correction for the project landscape maintenance cycle from transaction/TMWFLOW/MAINTINST it gives me a message saying that there is no production system defined and I am unable to create an urgent correction.

So I edited the project landscape logical component to include the systems from the maintenance landscape. So now the logical component looks like this.

Dev system - DE1

Quality sys - QE1

Mass test sys - IE1

Prod system - PE0

Cons sys 1 - DE0

Cons sys 2 - QE0

cons sys 3 - IE0

Now when i do a project consistency check i get the below error

@5C\QError@ Message from function module /TMWFLOW/CHECK_PRJ_CONS: No export system for PE0-100 @35\QLong text exists@

Could you please check and let me know how to proceed. I ned to create an urgent corrcetion for the project landscape.

Thanks adn Best Regards

Saritha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will you be utilizing retrofit in ChaRM?

Your first approach was the right one, make sure that the correct system role definitions are assigned in the logical component. If your changes are eventually going to go to PE0 from the project landscpae, then that should be assigned production system role in the logical component definition.

if you are not there yet, and you want to keep both the cycle independent of each other, but at the same time there is eventually going to be a production system in the project landscape, then you can utlize a virtual system for the time being, in case retrofit is not the need here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sneha

Thanks for your reply.

My changes from the project landscape will finally go to PE0. So I defined PE0 as a production system in the logical component. But then i get the below error as said earlier. Could you please let me know how to correct this.

Message from function module /TMWFLOW/CHECK_PRJ_CONS: No export system for PE0-10

Best Regards

Saritha

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you define all your routes on the DC of the TMS domain?