cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!how to do settings for creation of new TO's: if you have one TR for 5 pallets, so i have to create 5 TOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i have the problem;

I have one Tr. requirement with many pallets and some users want to immediately put away  these pallets

Could you tell me can i change setting for creation TOs in Foreground\Background (lb10,lb11) if i have  one TR and i have to create several TOs  in accordance with quantity pallets

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. you understood me. but could you tell me what must i change and how so that i'll get TO for each pallet because I'm absolute begginer

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your current situation? When you create a TO, do you have one TO with one line item, ore one TO with separate line items for every pallet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create TO for every pallet

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Natali,

That wasn't my question, I clearly see what you need from the initial post.

I asked what is your current situation when you convert your TR to TO. Do you get one line item or more line items in your TO? I know you don't get more TOs now, so you get one TO. So in your single TO, do you have only one line item for entire quantity e.g. 500 pcs, or you get more line items split by pallet, e.g. TO 1200, line item 1 has 100 pcs (1 pallet), line item 2 100 pcs (1 pallet)... item 5 - 100 pcs.

Do you use storage unit / handling unit management?
Which process are we talking about now, receipt from production?
I assume you convert those TRs in LT04, or you use LT06 absed on material doc?
Or you use LB1X for conversion to TOs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see,

look, I have one line item in TR, if i create TO, so I get one TO witn some line item (because i get a some pallet), but i want to get some TO, For example:

TR - 1line item:  material "A", quantity - 3000 kg, batch - "B", if I create TO, I get one TO with 3 pallet (1 pallet - 1000 kg) and I get 3 SU, but i need get 3 TO where it's one TO=one SU=1 pallet.

Is it possible?

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure, you need to set up a profile to split TOs by storage unit number (NLENR) or maybe it is better to go with POSNR (line item number).

OK, you can go to:

You will use only this option: Define profiles.

In it you will find three steps.

What you need to do is define a profile in step 3 first,
Sort profile for TO splitting:

When you save the profile 1, you need to assign it in the second step,
Profile for transfer order splitting:

This should split your TOs by line item number.

That's why I asked you if you get a line item per every pallet, so that I would know if you can accomplish it by only setting up the profiles.

If you need further help on profiles, and how to exactly set it up please do search the SCN, it has been covered many times before.

Regards,
Mihailo

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i understood correctly then you have one TR which quantity equivalent to 5 pallet and you want to create an individual TO for each pallet. if my understanding is correct then you can use the split TO functionality .Please have a look on the Standard SAP link related to Splitting

Transfer Order Split - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library