Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize login page of fiori launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to customize login page of fiori launchpad of fiori wave2

Have found that this is possible creating login.properties file.

Referred links:-

Referred the configuration guide mention in link https://help.sap.com/saphelp_fiori/fiori10_extend_en.pdf and even more links attach.

But have also read that adding file does not reflect changes rather gives out with an

BSP error:

Business Server Page (BSP) error

Image of logon page can be change through replace of image in below path.

Go in se80 transaction and MIME repository.

Under SAP>Public>BC>UI2>login>img >

The above solution provide for launchpage.

But need some example of customizing above shown login page by creating either login.properties file or some other exact completely performed solution???

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali Agrawal

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Standard Fiori logon page with flower logo can be displayed by doing a configuration in SICF .

Go to System logon configuration , and configure custom class as mentioned by Virinchy.

But if you wish to change the background image, you need to go to MIME repository from SE80 and goto below path : SAP>PUBLIC>BC>UI2>LOGON>IMG. You can replace your background image(right clik and upload replace) , but with the same name. i.e. login_background.jpg.

Similiarly you can replace sap logo with your custom logo.

For extra effort you need to go to this method .Enhance the below method “INIT_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES” . Here you can enhance the method and do whatever changes you want to do.

All the best.

BR

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your reply.

But my requirement currently is to customize user login page after running launchpad URL(shown in screenshot pasted above)  and not to customize the flower login page.

I think the solution provided by  Virinchy is helpful for customizing the login page by running sicf code and making changes in fields in system logon configuration which we get after clicking on Adjust link and images tab by specifying custom class name /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN.

And the solution which you provide "goto below path : SAP>PUBLIC>BC>UI2>LOGON>IMG" will be helpful when there is to make change for flower login page i.e admin side login page.

Correct me if I am wrong please.

Thanks & regards,

Anjali

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

When you give class name as /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN and click on Adjust links and images.

The next page is disabled. You cant just import images and hope that it will change the images in fiori launchpad. All the images which are displayed are hardcoded in this class, and the method name i provided, you can enhance to change  other properties. Images which you see in login page are coming from mime rep.

Your requirement is not clear ?

1. Do you want the page in your screenshot to appear as Flower login page ?

Just add custom class name as /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN and save.

2. Do you want to customize above page, and add other background image or client logo ?

Go to se24 and give this class name, and i have mentioned method name : INIT_DEFAULT_PROPERTIES, refer the code and do necessary changes

I also dont understand differnce between , fiori admin page and flower login page. Both are same only.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Once again thanks for your reply know I got many things clear.My question is 2nd one which you mention.Will definately perform solution suggested and get back soon.

If u have something more in relation to my question then please do share.

And as per my knowledge I think

This is sap fiori admin side flower login page(Reason is the url which consist of admin word and after login it directly divert on :-/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/arsrvc_upb_admn/main.html?scope=CUST):-

After login the below page loads use for making the setting for catalog and groups etc.

This image is of user login page(Reason URL:-/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html)

which after login will show fiori dashboard consisiting of sap fiori applications.

I hope I understood correct and this will clear your diff

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the launchpad login try to add custom class name as /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN at "sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell" node instead of "/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/launchpage" .

Thanks

VP

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh Login page for admin and users are same Anjali. Only the URLs are different.

Your admin page has flower background because, configurations are done on your admin node.

You have to do same configuration on your USHELL node.

Please go here to this path :

SICF >/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell and double click on the node and do the configuration of custom class, then your admin page and user page will be same.

Regards,
Tejas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anjali ,

The login page can be customized in class /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN at SICF Node . You can check an existing discussion here for more details.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Virinchy thanks for reply I will surely try the solution provided by you and will then get back to you in case of any further needs.

One more request can u please suggest some link in which I can get any clear idea about Class: /UI2/CL_SRA_LOGIN??

After click on Adjust link and images tab the exact changes that can be accepted by sap because have some doubt about what kind of resolution or format of image file is allowed or what more changes that can be done.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali