cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data found in index table for textsearch analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am performing full text search analysis and I have created an index on my table. But the content on the index table is not there. kindly help. the screen shot is attached.

Thanks,

murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

When you create a full text index with text analysis, a table with the prefix "$TA_" will be created automatically as showed in your screen shot. However, this table will be updated asynchronously which means when you insert a record in the dependent table, text analysis for this record may not finish immediately. There is a queue for processing.

However, you can use "ALTER FULLTEXT INDEX <INDEX_NAME> FLUSH QUEUE" to update the "$TA_" table with the records which are already processed.

You can have a look at Text Analysis - SAP HANA Developer Guide - SAP Library and ALTER FULLTEXT INDEX - SAP HANA SQL and System Views Reference - SAP Library

Best regards,

Wenjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at the first instance itself, there are no records in the $TA_  table.

Thanks,

murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank GOD. the data is getting populated in $TA table. but, i have used the configuration "indexConfigNER.xml" instead of "extraction_core". somehow, the configurations like "extraction_core_voiceofcustomer" and others are not working if i give them directly even though all of them are imported into my server. are there any alternative configurations for the rest of the configurations?

like if i want to analyse through "extraction_core_voiceofcustomer" since the index table is not getting populated directly.

Regards,

murali.