cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMJJ - Where I diferentiate "Stock quality inspection" - "Stock unrestricted use"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning, experts!

I need to know how to set up a move for the input material in quality stock, without having to use the QM or configure the material. We have the standard movement 503 that is received at the stock in quality inspection and the movement 501 that the entry into stock unrestricted use. In what field of transaction OMJJ I make this differentiation?

I appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If one you use 501 the stock is sent to Quality inspection, then this could happen because you have checked the Post to Insp. stock indicator in the material master (Purchasinf view).

Post to Inspection Stock
Specifies whether the material is subject to quality inspection (without inspection lot processing) and whether a goods receipt is posted to inspection stock. The indicator is copied to purchase order items and goods receipt items as a default value.

Dependencies
You can select this indicator, if no stock-relevant inspection type has been selected in the inspection setup, and therefore no stock-relevant inspection lots can be created.
If you activate a stock-relevant inspection type, the entry in this field is deselected and can no longer be maintained. In this case, a corresponding indicator in the inspection type controls whether goods are posted to inspection stock.

When you use 501 the stock should be posted as unrestricted stock, then you can move the stock from Unrestrected to Quality Inspection stock using movement type 322 (use t-code MB1B).

With movement type 321 you can move from  Quality Inspection stock to Unrestricted.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mariano!

I'm using movement type ZF1 copy of movement type 504.

Only need to know where I set the type of movement that the stock should enter the "Quality inspection".

My material is not checked the Post to Insp. stock indicator in the material master (Purchasinf view). I think this must be linked to the type of movement 504.

Kind regards,

Fernando

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Check in table T156SY which is the Quantity String (T156SY-BUSTM) for your movement type.

Then go to table T156M, access the table with the Quantity String and check here... in this table you have the stock type.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I'm sorry for reporting the movemente type wrong. I created the movement type ZF1 with copy of movement type 503 (the 504 is related to the reversal).

For ZF1 contains no record in T156SY table, but checking on the transaction OMJJ field BUSTM = "MAA2".

To not have to change the record in table T156M you know which screen / transaction i can make that change?

Regards,

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Table T156M is maintained directly in the table.

Read note:

- T156M-SISEG: Entries in table T156M incomplete

You can see how SAP asks to maintain the entries directly in the table: 

The error is corrected as of Release 4.7 in the standard system. To correct the

error in advance, change field SISEG from '' to I01 in the following lines of

table T156M:

(SE16 -> V_156M -> Change)

Something similar is mentioned in different threads. So go directly to the table.

Kind Regards,

Mariano