Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provide data to infoscreens in the Warehouse using EWM Functions

former_member387701
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in my project there is a requirement to connect info screens, which are placed in the warehouse, should show quantities of open inbound and outbound tasks as list and/or graphics.

I know that we can use the warehouse monitor or cockpit to create a report. But I do not have an idea how to provide this to a the screen in the warehouse.  A standard login via sapgui will not help because a session will be canceled after 1 hr without activities because of security requirements.

Does anybody had a similar issue and solved it? Any help is welcome.

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

If I understand, you wanted to display a report on a Big Screen where everybody can see as a Current Status. And, you wanted to refresh the screen for every 15 or 30 min Interval. And, you do not want the session get killed automatically after idle time.

Is this your requirement?.

Regards,

Sathish

former_member387701
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

yes, this is exactly the requirement.

Regards.

Gabriele

0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

then the warehouse cockpit with a outrefresh could be your solution. Autorefresh will avoid the timeout because a autorefresh is a activity (technically a autorefresh triggers an fcode).

best regards,

Harald

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

What you are expecting is definitely possible. Couple of years ago, One of my colleague who is an ABAPer did this for one of WH KPI Report display on a big screen. But not sure, how he did. I suggest you to post this in ABAP Forum. They will definitely help with solution for your requirement.

Regards,

Sathish