cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am looking to implement Change Request Management using Solution Manager 4 for some clients.

Is it possible to implement configuration changes in Solution Manager and a single satellite system to test it out? If so, please advise if there is anything I need to be careful of.

Best Regards,

Reenal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reenal,

According to the thread, you were able to successfully implement CHA-RM in Solution Manager. Can you help me with my CHA-RM implementation? Can you send me the step-by-step configuration for it? my email add is rvznavarro@gmail.com. I've been trying to implement CHA-RM for almost a week now but i'm still unsuccessful with it. Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Ronald Navarro

Message was edited by:

Ronald Vincent Navarro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would really appreciate if anybody can forward CHARM configuration document to rahulpkunte@gmail.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Raghu,

I am in the process of configuring SolMan Scenarios. Please send me the Step by Step Document (with screen shots if possible) for Change and Request Management to enable me complete the task.

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reenal,

Can you provide me details how setup ChaRM in my system. I did setup for Monitoring EWA and Alerts,Now we can to check for ChaRM, can you provide me document/details how to configure?

Thanks,

Chander

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will require atleast a two system landscape to implement ChaRM.

Any specific questions?

Please feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ragu.

Thanks for your response. I actually got the configuration done, using different clients of a system. The ChaRM check reported no errors.

As for specific questions, well, I do have a few.

1. What would I need to configure approvals for the Change Request Management?

2. Is there any way I can configure automatic imports after such approvals are done?

Best Regards,

Reenal