Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result of mass ATP run _Availability overview for List of FG items

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Is there any report in SAP SD ,same like CO09 to check the result of ATP (V_V2) for all the FG items....

In CO09 we can check availability over view only item by item but i need check the same for list of FG items

thanks for the help.

Thanks,

Vijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CO09 can be used for a FG item as well. Just enter that as the material.

I am not sure fully what you want to display for FG material - is it just to see how much stock? Maybe, MMBE is suitable for your needs.

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

thanks for the replay..

i think CO09 is item by item...is there any other transaction to get the availability over view for a multiple items??

thanks,

Vijesh

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing in the standard system that would allow this.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Pls help

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks all the for the reply..

actually what looking for a report which can be used after running the V_V2..and which should show the details like..customer name...total order quantity for a period and how much is reserved after V_V2...which for the customer service team....

is there any standard report to satisfy ma requirement or should i ask for a custom report...

thanks,

Vijesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know the date of running V_V2 transaction, perhaps you can check via table CDHDR and CDPOS for the changes....:)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you running this transaction in the Background may be a spool request is generated.this spool request will give you complete details.