Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am new to ABAP Webdynpro.

Actually, I need to know the flow of  Webdynpro  methods  from Component Controller to views to Windows .

Can anyone help me and guide or Quote some points or infact Details  about the Flow for the Same.

Thanks

Regards

varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I don't know how others learning but I learned by setting the break-points in each and every method of all controllers( u can only set 30 break points max)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the quick Reply.

Appreciated.

Problem Solved.

Regards

varun

0 Kudos

But understanding the phase model also important varun i created document for you please see when you are free

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for the Document.

I have gone through it and all clear now.

Regards

varun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this help: Phase Model (SAP Library - Web Dynpro for ABAP)

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked this link.

Can you tell when we add our own methods like

Sel_option

Alv Fill

and so on.

so how these come in sequence.

can you elaborate the sequence

regards

varun

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Custom event handlers will not be called automatically in phase model. Its depends on your actions. Suppose, you have Action1 and Action2 associated to button1 and button2 respectively, then it depends on which button you click first.

And if you are calling the custom methods in the hook methods, it calls as per the sequence mentioned in the phase model link.  suppose, you are calling Fill_ALV in your WDDOINIT method, then your INIT method will call which inturn calls the Fill_ALV and after completing the Fill_ALV it returns back to INIT, processes and continues according to the phase.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I wanted  the requirement to be fulfilled in Excel Sheet.

Can you share some  points regarding the Same.

Thanks

Regards

varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi varun,

you should probably attend web dynpro abap courses or go deeper in all the content provided in scn regarding web dynpro. You'll find a lot of howtos that would help you to sort things out! I doubt we can help you here given the question you ask are too wide to be answered in a forum post.

Regards