SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCJ - Receipt printing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends

After accepting payment from FPCJ, I need to give acknowledgment to the customer immediately. 

how to make entry into the table DFKKREPT (receipt table).

I am able to clear the payment thru FPCJ and able to print the receipt and it is genrated correspondence but I did not find entry in table dfkkreptcl with clearing information. also no entry in talbe DFKKREPT. I wonder what is really missing here. I see my clearing docs in this table DFKKCDREF.

Generally after printing receipt these tables gets filled.
What else I need to do inorder to make entry into these tables dfkkreptcl and dfkkrept.

thanks

giri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member185321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

You need to implement SAP note 997874 - FPREPT: Payments are missing in the DFKKREPTCL table.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member185321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

You need to implement SAP note 997874 - FPREPT: Payments are missing in the DFKKREPTCL table.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Sagar

Thanks for the quick response.

0 Kudos

Sagar

You know what I could resolve this issue without implementing the said OSS notes.

Just enable the check box (Receipt management used) from IMG:

CA receivalbe and payable-Basic functions-Postings and documents-Basic settings- Execute Maintain central settings for posting.

That resolved the issue.