cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI: Requisition Approval application: Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had activated 5-6 standard applications as per the procedure given by SAP and all worked fine. In case of 'Requisition Approval' application, we followed the same procedure as mentioned below, but getting error:

1) Installed the frontend (UIX01EAP 100 & SP 03) and backend (GBAPP 002 600 & SP 06) components on the system.

2) Implemented SAP suggested note 1937868, along with child notes 2036920, 2034767, 2030525 and 2038660.

3) Activated OData service 'gbapp_prapproval (1)'  from tcode '/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE' , but some TADIR execption occurred. So had to manually add the system alias for that service and activate the ICF node. After this when I checked the service in catalog, first column 'Type' was blank and not having value 'BEP' as it is mentioned for other application's services activated by me.

4) Activated UI5 application service 'MM_PR_APV' from tcode SICF under node 'UI5_UI5'.

5) Now in transaction code PFCG, when we are adding the OData service (activated in step 3) in the business role, the service is not showing in the search help list and we are not able to add the application in the launchpad.

Even I tried to delete the service and activate it again from tcode '/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE', but I am getting error saying 'Exception occurred while TADIR processing' (Message No. /IWFND/MED200).

Now, I am hung in between. Please suggest how we can resolve this.

PS: As far as the error while deletion is concerned, I debugged it and found that it is searching for an entry corresponding to the service, having program id 'R3TR' and object type 'IWSG', but no such entry exists. However, there is an entry related to this service, having object type 'IWOM'.

Best Regards,

RM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

What is the support package level for Gateway?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Thank you for the reply.

In our scenario, the Gateway and ECC, both are in same system. The component SAP_GWFND is of release 740, SP level 0007.

Kindly let me know if you want any more details.

Best Regards,

RM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.