cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ Error (Solman 7.1 SPS12 + IDES EHP7 SPS04)

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've been lurking the site for the past days in order to solve an issue, but sincerely i am about to give up, i am getting the attached error on a Solman 7.1 with SPS 12, the system i am trying to generate the Stack.xml for its an IDES ECC 6.0 EHP7 with SPS 04 (i need to apply SPS05 through SUM), i've already corrected several errors but still have the ones on the attached screenshot and can't calculate the stack:

It states IW BEP 200 is missing, but product is based on NW 7.40, so why would it need IW BEP 200? Right now its all syncing between SLD and LMDB, i'll get to it tomorrow since it is already too late.

Any suggestions? I would appreciate any coment or help of someone who had an issue with these components and products since at the moment i am clueless.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best regards.

Message was edited by: Martim De Sousa Mendes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you maintain the system data for this system in the LMDB, what does your verification come back with?

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @Billy Warring ,

Thanks for your response. I get the following:

Best regards.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you click on any of those entries in edit mode it will allow you to uncheck the installed check box and that typically clears the line item.

I have also seen Diag Relevant keep bad landscape data "installed", I would go to the product instaces (Details) and select all and clear the diag relevant check box, then repeat the process as the bad product versions should be cleared out.

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I've done a check and tried to maintain the product system.

Let's take for example MOB TRAVELREPORT INT, 1.0.0, i've checked the SLD (and also SPAM) and at least one of the needed components is installed, should i still delete it?

Here's a screenshot:

I'm pretty clueless right now on what to do.

Best regards.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a data supplier provided the information to the LMDB then the system typically doesn't allow you to remove the installed check, it will refresh and inform you that it was supplied.

How does the following look on that system?

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

None of the product instances are marked as Diagnostics-Relevant.

The first image i attached on this thread shows the errors when i chose the "Support Packages Stacks - Implementation of Support Packages" but then i realized this option doesn't allow me to select Central Aplications or such, which i was able to when i chose "SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP - Installation or change of a release and implementation of Support Packages", also with this option i got some errors regarding validation of older versions of SAP components that i don't even have, also i got to select a version of SPAM/Saint i already have, is this normal? Which option should i use to update up to SPS05?

CR Content is up to date, i updated Solman from SPS03 to SPS12, i applied recommended Sap notes, plus some MOpz notes. IDES ECC EHP7 system was a fresh install from scratch,

On this Solman, there was a previous IDES EHP6 with same SID as the new EHP7 one. I deleted old technical system in SLD and LMDB, then i created the new technical system from scratch in SLD and let it sync with LMDB. When you erase Technical system in SLD/LMDB do the Product instances also get erased? Should i delete everything up and then create it again in SLD and wait for it to sync again and see if it fails? If so? How can i delete it so i don't cause any inconsistencies?

I really don't know what more to do.

I really appreciate all the help.

Kind regards,

Message was edited by: Martim De Sousa Mendes

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Well, i proceded by deleting EVERYTHING, the logical, product & technical systems, then the host and the DB from LMDB and also from SLD. I am verifying right now if there's anything left on the SMSY, then i'll try to create everything in the correct order, which i guess its creating the system on the SLD and then wait for it to sync with LMDB.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martimmendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello @Billy Warring ,

After i deleted everything now i can in theory calculate the Stack.xml file, the only thing stopping me is that i need permission to see some SP on SAP Marketplace.

Thank you very much for the tips.

Best Regards.