cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGM 7.0 - User Interface per change request type UI not showing CR details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using our own UI's in certain change request steps for creating a material . The UI's were deep copied from the standard UI's . This UI's were assigned to the respective CR steps and link logical actions with UI and Business Activity was performed in the IMG.But after the CR is created and during that specific approval step , the system is loading that specific UI but we are unable to see any Actions and also the CR UIBB does not show the CR#'s and other details .

We want this configuration change to be system wide , so any user who creates that particular steps will go through those steps.

I know I can achieve this using PFCG for specific users , by loading their own configs and in turn load these specific UI steps .But how do we achieve this system wide irrespective of the users.

UI loaded during that step: It has no Approval/Submit actions and no CR details

Technical help of the page:

UI per CR step:

Link logical actions with UI Application and Business Activity:Custom Definition:

Link logical actions with Business Activity:Custom Definition

Any help greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should remove the standard definitions from both "Custom Definition" tables.

former_member314998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah ,

I have been facing the similar issue and below are the changes I did for getting the custom UIBB for custom CR Type.

Please give your valuable input.

Thanks,

Samrat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member314998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Have you got your solutions ?

I have been facing the same issue and need your valuable input for resolving that.

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

Remove the entry from 'Link logical actions with UI Application and Business Activity' and add another entry in "Link logical actions with Business Activity"

MDG_BS_MAT   BS_MAT_INIT_05  CREATE  MAT1

It should work.

Thanks,

Aravind