cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Inspection lots during the stocks transfer with 311K movement type

Former Member

Experts,

Is it possible to create inspection lots for stocks transfer with 311K movement type? Is there some config to activate generate inspection lots for 311K movement type?

Thanks in advance for any inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all responds.  I just got feedback from my users and to clarify the users request, here is the mvts sequence:

Pallets received in Storage location Z045.

#1- 101K GR at Storage location Z045 ( off- site warehouse)

#2- 311K from Z045 off  site warehouse to  Z050  company on site Casting Warehouse

This is the step were the users would like the system to create an inspection lot

#3- 311K from Z050 to Z041. (From Casting Warehouse Z050 - To a staging area called, "The flow rack"  Z041)

They do not want the system to create an inspection during this step

#4- 411K from Z041 to Z040. At this time the parts are removed from consignment for production to consume.
#5-  261 movement to the production order.

To achieve the request, I activated the inspection type 08 as above suggestions. But how to restrict step #3 to generate inspection lot?

Is that possible to create inspection lot for mvt type 311k, specific loc Z045 to loc Z050 without using exits?

Do I need to create a customize movement type Zxx (copy of 311k)?

Please help!  Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

More detail from my users:

Tested step #2 above:

Move batch 0413000750 from Unrestricted Z045 to QI Z050 using MB1B , 311K movement type and inspection type 08.

System moved pallet into Unrestricted Use Z050.  Users expect move the pallet into Z050 QI. Do I need to do any configuration change in QM view in order to move pallet into QI Z050?? Thanks

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you have to create new movement type copy of 311K for eg Z11K and activate QM. Use new movement type where Inspection is required and 311K(with out QM active) where inspection is not required.

aniket_gautam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

08 inpsection type has been defined for the same.I presume that you are doing stock posting through MB1B/MIGO t code & 311k mvt type.

Check the following setting

Qcc0->Quality Inspection->Inspection lot creation>Inspection for goods mvt->Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type--> check here whether for 311k QM mvt is deactivated here.

Regards

Aniket..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check that QM Movement activated or deactivated for 311 K movement type in Configuration.

2. Please attach 08 inspection type to material which you want to Transfer.

3. Maintain Insepction plan.

4. Do MIGO or MB1B.

and check inspection Lot generated or not.

Regards,

Chaitanya Parchure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Yes, this is very well possible in Stdn SAP itself, Via mvt type 311, first you activate 08 inspection type in material master and then check QM setting in SPRO---> Inspection for goods movement. In that check Deactivate Movttype for QM inspection processing. check for 311 mvt type if QM Not ACtive indicator is set then Remove it.

Execute your flow ssytem will triggers inspection lot.

Regards