cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Configuration Connection SAP Managment Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like know how I can export configuration connection to MMC, because in one computer in my network I can normally access MMC through http://nameHost:50013 but only this computer, in others computers open the MMC and message appears "Connection failed" and I can not configure the connection.

Thank you for help.

Regards.

Pierre.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version Java where SAP managment console works is 1.6 and where not works is 1.8, maybe can this, I will try install the versions 1.6 and post the result.

Thanks for all help until now.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check on firewall for this host and port and refer below note for more.

2010805 - SAP MMC

Also, check service/protectedwebmethods in profile and set this to none to see if this works.

Regards,

Ambarish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pierre,

This looks like network or firewall issue. I would suggest to check in that front.

Thanks,

Ambarish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish,

But the machine are in same network that other that connect normally.

Firewall Windows is disable, to access de sapecd don´t through for other firewall, host sapecd is ping.

Very strange.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If possible share the screen shot? how do you want to do?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S Sriram,

Follows the image below:

Thanks for help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the following: check java versions on both computers where SAP MC works and where not; more likely you have more recent version on computer where SAP Management Console does not work. If it is true you have two options:

1) update kernel of your SAP systems to recent (more preferably);

2) downgrade you jvm to the same as on computer where all works fine.

For more information you can read 1153713 - Problems with SAP Management Console (Java) (p.17).