Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in sales order interface happened in ECC System

narendar_gaddam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,
We have a JMS-To-IDOC scenario where a third party (XYZ) sends JMS messages to PI Message Queue, from where the sender JMS channel (with Qos”Exaclty Once”) picks them and converts them to IDOC-xml with the help of message mapping and delivers them to SAP ERP system through the IDOC receiver channel and messages were processed with a delay of 9-10 minutes. We could not monitor this as the delay happened on the outbound side of PI. and we are working with PI 7.1 version

Example: In PI Box, messages started at 5:15:35 and ended at 5:15:35, so there is no time delay in PI,But messages are received in ECC at 5:24:55 in the form of IDOC..IDOC will not be create in PI because it is outbound and it is inbound IDOC processing to SAP system. And time stamps are same in both systems PI and ECC.

Regarding this

i am working with SAPSUPPORT ,i have proveded all information(like IDOC Numbers,Message ID's,tRFC TID's) and access.they said that,From Xi point of view processing works fine.

they are recommding 2 changes

1)changing processing mode in SAP ECC from "immediate"to "backgroung processing."

2)changing max connection through SMQR,We have default settings in our ECC.

which would be fine without impact on exsisting functionality and on client busuness

if i go with 1,what will happen, and other things.

if i go with 2,what will happen and other things

please suggest better option.because i have a call with client tomarrrow.

is there any solution to implement for providing notification if same delay will happen again

Thanks in advace

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

1)changing processing mode in SAP ECC from "immediate"to "backgroung processing."

--->>> Please check what is the current partner profile configuration. If it is not background processing" (in most transaction data exchange case) then this option will not be applicable.

2)changing max connection through SMQR,We have default settings in our ECC.

--->>> you need to identify if the issue is with connection or time to deliver the message from PI to ECC. then only this option help.

In most cases EOIO will slow down the processing because message will process in one queue. also check the below wiki

Example scenarios using “Max Runtime” and “Scheduler Monitoring” in SMQS - ABAP Connectivity - SCN W...

regards,

Harish