Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDG-C in 7.0

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to built a scenario in MDG7.0 for customer and as per the below link, we have some new features came in MDG 7.0 in terms of

1. Side panel concept

2. Parallel Change Request

3. Multi-Record processing

My question is whether the above points are valid for MDG-C also, If not could anyone please let me know for which specific objects these fetaures are valid?

Also, When I tried to edit a ERP customer through search screen there is no edit button available, so how can the CR type CUST2LP1 will be use.

Any help will be rewarded.

Regards

Prateek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

1. If you want to use the MDG-C home page or the Business Context Viewer (BCV) we recommend to activate the following business functions:
  • /BCV/MAIN
  • /BCV/MAIN_1

For information about the Business Context Viewer, see Business Context Viewer (BCV).

and Side Panel

1. You can take referance of Set Up Parallel Change Requests for Material  to use in MDGC also.You can use mutiple processing in MDG C as well
  2. For last question you have to select link (Blue letters) in search results to open particular CR and edit it.

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for your response.

Actually, In my system all the below business functions are already activated:-

/BCV/MAIN, /BCV/MAIN_1 ,/BCV/NWBC_SIDEPANEL

but still I am not able to see the side panel link in my MDG-C screen which is there for my MDG-M.

So, my question is whether side panel conecpt came till now only for MDG-M or for other domains as well. If not, please let me know is there anything I am missing ?

Thanks!!

Regards

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

Please refer Configuring Business Context Viewer for MDG Customer - Configuring Master Data Governance for Custom...

Is BC set MDGAF_BCV  and MDGBP_BCV_70 activated?

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay for the useful input.

There is one more issue I am getting , whenever I am trying to create a ERP customer My fields are not visible inside a UIBB as shown below:-

I checked the properties for this UIBB and the hidden element is Visible but still it is not showing up.

Could you please provide your inputs/suggestions of how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance!!.

Regards

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

Can you check your preview for Company code UIBB? Does it shows any attributes?

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Yes in the preview section I am able to see one field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek

Can you paste your screen shot as per below

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please find the below screenshot:-

and the preview showing for this component configuration:-

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek

See my reply to your queries -

1. Side panel concept - Common for all modules. You can get the document on this in SCN

2. Parallel Change Request - Yes. You can use it for MDG-C too

3. Multi-Record processing - Can you elaborate more on this?

4. Edit button - Its authorization issue.

Kiran

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the response.

1. Side panel concept - Common for all modules. You can get the document on this in SCN:-

Reg, this I checked in the SCN having the blog about this but its showing the side panel link on top right for material domain, but when am I opening the customer UI, the side panel is not visible. Do I need to activate/configure anything for this. could you please let me know.

2. Edit Button- Its authorization Issue.

Please let me know which authorization object is missing or what else I need to do form my end regarding this.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Prateek Agarwal