cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Release Report Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have unique requirement , as part of SOX compliance the business requires the following report

I require a report shows the information of  the sales orders released from credit block using VKM1-VKM4 , i am able to get the information about the when it is released who released it and what transaction they have used to release the order like this information from CDHDR table. But the main information they need what the  release value of the order , means what the value they released when they performed the action. This information is not stored any where it seems, useless is there any way to search for this?

I see filed in VBAK , release value and release data, but this only stores the last credit release activity of the order. It doesn’t store the previous history. Is there any table or way can i get the information ?

I am checking table CDHDR for the change log  and VBAK for the order related information. The format is below.

Document number

User

Credit control area

Credit account

Released credit value

Or Cred.value % from the CL

Credit limit used in %

User who released the order

Data of release

Method of release - Workflow or VKM1

When a sales order is released multiple times in the same period , VBAK only stores last release data not the previous ones. But CDHDR stores all the changes taken for the sales order , i.e. the number of times order is released. As far as i understand this will not fulfil the requirements of SOX.

CDHDR

Sales Order

User

Date

Time

Tcod

XXXXXXX51

XXXXXXXX

1. 24.09.2014

11:55:54

VKM1

XXXXXXX51

XXXXXXXX

1. 25.09.2014

09:29:08

VKM1

XXXXXXX51

XXXXXXXX

1. 26.09.2014

07:45:39

VKM1

XXXXXXX51

XXXXXXXX

1. 29.09.2014

07:44:39

VKM1

XXXXXXX51

XXXXXXXX

1. 30.09.2014

08:13:41

VKM1

VBAK

Sales Doc.

1. SOrg.

DChl

Release

Released credit value

Net value

1. Curr.
  2. Cred. acct

Risk category

SaTy

XXXXXXX51

XXX

XXX

1. 01.10.2014

EUR

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

As you see above order is released 5 times , but the released value data we have in VBAK is the last action. So this seems we will not able to complain with SOX requirement , could you please suggest me how can i get the release value for each time user realised sales order using VKM1-VKM4 transaction?

Thanks

VEER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Veer,

Can you try this way I am not sure It may solve your issue partially,

Pass sales document numbers which are released to VBAK table and take KNUMV number, Pass KNUMV number to KONV-KNUMV then check for NETWR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

It will not work , because i need the open order value at the time of release using VKM1.

This is the value of the Line item.

Thanks

VEER

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pass the Object value and Document number from CDHDR to CDPOS table so that you will get the value.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the answer, but i have very peculiar situation here. Sales orders are created long time back , and some of the line items are delivered , and some of them partially delivered.  and some lines are open . These orders are getting blocked due to back order processing (job) runs over night . What i see in the change log is the Transportation date and other dates are changed in the order to get the release value i need to read each line, but there is no data stored reg qty. How can i recover the value of the order released at particular time. This is not there in CDPOS .The change is the other fields made this block happen.

Can we achieve this by any user exit storing a value in Z table each time they are releasing ? i see this value at the time of VKM1 release ?

Thanks

VEER

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is a change in quantity, the same can be fetched from CDPOS table and I am not sure, whether you have checked this before posting.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Yes i did checked that , but if the order is blocked not due to change of qty , just not availability of the stock for one single line item or multiple line item. because the reason for block could be several

1. Payment terms change
  2. Oldest open item
  3. Open items Over due
  4. Qty change
  5. Back order processing .

In all cases i need to find out what is the released value by a specific user at the time of release using VKM1 -VKM 4.

This report i need to develop will be used by audit to cross check is that user authorised to release the specific credit value.

So do you suggest me to create a Z table and store this value e very time there is a release?

Thanks

VEER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is this can be achived using LIS report.

Thanks

VEER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Can i achive this using SIS (LI) report ?

Thanks

VEER

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use CDPOS here. get the value change between the VKM1 release dates, for example:

Sales Order

User

Date

Time

Tcod

XXXXXXX51

XXXXXXXX

1. 24.09.2014
11:55:54VKM1
XXXXXXX51XXXXXXXX
  1. 25.09.2014

09:29:08

VKM1

get the price value (change) from CDPOS between 24.09.2014 11:55:54 and 25.09.2014 09:29:08 and get the first one. use this value against row 1 and value from VBAK for row 2.

Similarly repeat it for all 5 rows of same document.

Hope this will help