Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build is not happening after module development in NWDS 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need Help!!

Build folder is empty after creation user adapter module in NWDS 7.3 and getting below warning messages.

1.Classpath entry org.eclipse.jdt.USER_LIBRARY/UserLib will not be exported or published.

2.EJB Model Builder: Interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.Module cannot be found. Check application's content and/or application's references.[message resource bundle missing]   

3.EJB Model Builder: The interface com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.Module of bean EOIOImplEAR*xml|ejbModule*annotation|EOIOImplementation is not provided in the application archive file. Client view represented with this interface will not be available at runtime.[message resource bundle missing] 

4.References Test: There are no matching deploy time references (described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime references [sap.com/engine.security.facade, /engine.j2ee14.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.svc.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.ifc.facade, sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.lib.facade, sap.com/com.sap.base.technology.facade] (described in the META-INF/application-j2ee-engine.xml) 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you add the lib in your build path?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have added all the required jars.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

depend on how u add....

you have to add as dc dependency, adding it in the build path won't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added in build path as i am not aware of dc dependency..can you please explain me in detail how to do it..?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are using standard sap lib right?

just find the right SC the lib belongs to