Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle soap fault in PI 7.1

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working on RFC to soap Synch interface without BPM.

It is working fine when webservice returing succesful message. When soap giving error response I need to send the error message to rfc response. I created javamapping for this... But when testing end to end it is not calling the fault mapping.

I follwed below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3522976

But I am unable to understand how many operation mapping and how many comuncation channels I ned to create...how did I work on this scenario.

Please help me on this...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

The thread that you have mentioned is for Asyn/Sync scenario and that is not your scenario.

I deal with the SOAP:Fault messages manually. If you set the check Do Not use SOAP Envelope, you will retrieve all the SOAP response and with a XSL (or Java Mapping) you can map the tags according your business logic. Don't forget to wrap the request with the SOAP envelope if you follow my suggestion.

Regards.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried already by removing the Donotuse soap envelope... But it is not calling the proper mapping...

I have create 2 java mapping one for succesfull message and one for error message ... Invidualy both java mappings working fine.

I used one java mapping for reesponse I mean webservice response to RFC response it is working fine in succesful response.

Another Java mapping i used in fault message... When Webservice giveing false response this java mapping is not calleing.. Just I am getting empty rfc response...it is not calling the fault mapping....

Please suggest...