Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Approve/Reject Quotation

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Currently I am working on BAPI for Approve/Reject Quotation, Despite searching on SCN and few other Portals, I am not able to find the Correct BAPI for Approve/Reject Quotation?

Thanks & Regards

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Finally i find BAPI i.e BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATION_CHANGE where at the item level we will find field Reason_rej.

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul/Vemuri

One thing i would like to ask you that whenever we create a Quotation via VA21 or BAPI it is automatically approve?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As correctly pointed out, approval process is usually handled by the workflow. The workflow should be triggered regardless of how the document is created - via transaction or BAPI. We don't use aproval workflow for the quotations but in the other documents it works regardless of how the document was created.

Automatic approval would probably make little sense, but the workflow configuration is entirely up to you. Once again, this is a separate process from the document creation.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Since the problem is not described It will be difficult to suggest.

However you can use below link if you wish to use the workflow scenario.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45971

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atul

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any specific Reason for looking BAPI when you have standard configuration ?

Just create status profile in BS02 with statuses and assign for your Quotation type, This can be easily done through your configuration

thanks

santosh