cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Error in Custom App

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Following error is getting displayed in the custom configured app while running in the browser.

10-06 15:56:12 Error (404, Not Found) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/Chips('X-SAP-UI2-PAGE%3AX-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3AZRKLPD%3A003N7R5R7EB6ZJ3BYH9IYPON4')?$expand=ChipBags/ChipProperties": HTTP request failed Details: Resource Chip not found. - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/Chips('X-SAP-UI2-PAGE%3AX-SAP-UI2-CATALOGPAGE%3AZRKLPD%3A003N7R5R7EB6ZJ3BYH9IYPON4')?$expand=ChipBags/ChipProperties","statusCode":404,"statusText":"Not Found","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"SY/530\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Resource Chip not found.\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"5425B80EC5575AE6E1000000C0A80AD5\",\"timestamp\":\"\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"\",\"SAP_Note\":\"\"},\"errordetails\":[{\"code\":\"/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION\",\"message\":\"Resource Chip not found.\",\"propertyref\":\"\",\"severity\":\"error\"}]}}}"} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper core-min-0.js:85u

Thanks

Rakesh Raparthi

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_manasa
Explorer
0 Kudos
masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Does any standard app work fine? If it does not work, root cause is around UI2 service activation.

If standard app works fine, root cause is in the custom tile setting.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I copied one of the standard app and configured accordingly, it is working fine.

custom app is giving error.

Thanks

Rakesh Raparthi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I think root cause is in around your custom tile definition. Please double check.

Regards, Masa

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give more information on the type of app you are developing and the steps you followed.

Regards, Midhun

0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I have created the custom fiori app using ui5 fronted and backend  odata channel  i used, when i am running from ecplise i am able to see the data.

i uploaded the app in to SAP

i configured catalog and group and attested a role in turn  i attached it to the user.

on clicking the app i am able to see the outlet of the app but the data is not visiable.

when i am checking the console, the upper mentioned error it is showing,

Thanks

Rakesh R