cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event management for second Transfer Order of 2 step picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

in our scenario we need to deploy an interface that should be triggered by the posting of the second transfer order of the 2 step picking (the ones created referring to Group).

As for what I know, the best option is to create a custom program that will be triggered by a dedicated event.

There's any standard event that the system raise up during the posting of the second transfer order of the 2 step picking?

Thanks a lot,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This one is easy, just use the standard user exit On Transfer Order Confirmation, and depending on your config but as default - write IF vltyp EQ '200' (source storage type is 200 - intermediate zone for 2 step picking).
After that if, write whatever you want to do.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At higher level i can suggest to go with Custom as i don't see that standard is having any provision to trigger the IDoc based on second confirmation however couple of point which need to be taken care

1)  Transfer order can have multiple line item, Do you want to trigger the interface at line item level confirmation or Header level confirmation

2) Do you want to trigger the interface specific to a certain TO or all picking TO