cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Process clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the below requirement please advise the best approach?

I have company code and plant "SUP1" in China.

And i have one more company code and plant "REP1" in Korea.

The Customer is in Korea and this customer place a order with company Korea (Korea company code is into  Trading business ( buy the stock from China company code  and sell it to Korea customers)

and Korea company receive the goods from China plant to Korea plant first then from Korea plant again the goods delivered to Korea customer.

Please note if the goods directly can be moved to customer in Korea from the delivering company code ( China) i could have mapped this through Std Inter company billing process.

But here first goods are coming to Korea plant first then again from Korea plant, goods moving to customer This is the Client requirement exactly don't know the reason.

So in this process how best we can map in SAP ?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

surya,

1. goods from China to Korea - Intercompany STO process

2. sale from Korea plant to customer - standard sale process

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thank you for your valuable suggestion and time. I was thinking the same direction.However, have some doubts in this is it the below process follows?

1. Korea company creates sales order VA01 after receiving  PO request from Korea customer.Here system checks the available stock, let us assume enough stock is not available in Korea plant  ( then in Korea plant creates STO PO to China plant ,China plant delivery( VL10D) the goods to Korea plant and do Inter company Invoice (IV) to Korea company.

by considering the  above RLT and other required parameters of availability check system confirm the schedule lines let us say after 15days

2. Create delivery to customer VL01N (LF)

3. Creates customer invoice VF01 (F2).

Is that above approach is correct?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya

For STO you should not wait for the Korean customer's PO. Korean Plant should have the inventory and should trigger STO as soon as the stock goes done to a certain level. This will improve the lead time for Korean customer to get the product on time.

Other things will be same as mentioned above like:

1. STO order from Korea to China

2. Sales from Korea plant

Both steps should be independent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Bheem Singh Yadav for your valuable suggestion. I think still i need not any more clarification. Thanks to both of your time and advice.

Answers (0)