cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Delivery block when creating EDI sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem:

when creating EDI sales order the delivery block always appears in the sales order

Question:

1. Is it normal/standard in EDI sales order processing?

2. If not, how can we set the delivery block to blank when creating EDI sales order?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Pablito

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case the problem is not resolved, you could try checking if any conversion rule exists or not. You can do the same using BD55 and BD97

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I you want to set the delivery block to balnk then you have to use user-exit.

I.e.in every idoc after filling every segment you will have a user-exit.

That is like CALL CUSTOMER FUNCTION .So for your requieement you can first select in the your requried segement in the orders fuctnion module INPUT_IDOC_ORDERS function module after that idoc is filled on user exit available.

You can write code in that user exit .Generraly ABAPers will do this work.

Thanks,

shyla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablito;

I see 2 possiblities...

1. When creating a SO thru EDI we are sending the Delivery block information in the Idoc...if this is the case then we need to stop sending the Delivery block information. In your idoc structure pls check in E1EDK01 segment if you have the field "lifsk". This is the filed normally used for putting a delivery block.

2. There is a Delviery block on the Customer. pls check the Customer master in SAP. If there is a delivery block please remove it.

To answer your questions, this is not a standard EDI Sales order process.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

What about in Inbound Idoc, is the field the same? and in what segment should I check for the delivery block?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating an order using ORDERS01 I am using the field E1EDK01_LIFSK to set a delivery block. I am then going to do an orders update to remove the block using orders change with ORDERS05 IDOC. If you set it blank then the block remains so I plan to just create a "fake" delivery block in SAP with no blocking set then I can update this from the IDOC.

This way there is no problem with user exits etc, I’m not able to create any transportable request until next week (system maintenance) but I think this should work.