Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Agentry.ini file is required ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

I'm using the new server i.e. SMP 3.0 server SP03

and SMP 3.0 SDK SP04.

While creating a project it asking for Agentry.ini file is it compulsory to specify.(i didn't get in c dir)

please reply thanks....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to management cockpit, create an application.In agentry editor,create an application or import the existing application and perform a publish.Restart the server.Most configuration settings can be done  in cockpit

Regards

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then where to create javaBE.ini file

there must be folder called sevDEV ..Development serve and

srvPRD.. Production server

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Shashank,

The JavaBE.ini will be placed in the Agentry application folder under the SMP3 server.

For SP03 - C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application

For SP04 - C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\configuration\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.application.{your app name}

The Agentry server has been integrated into the SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 3 and there is no more standalone Agentry server so you will not see a ServerDev or ServerProd with SMP3.  When you create the Agentry application in the Management Cockpit it creates the directory above with a placeholder Agentry.ini to point to from your Editor for development mode.

The use of the Agentry.ini is being depreciated as the configuration information is moving into the Management cockpit directly.

--Bill