cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print out of notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

Could you guide on taking print outs of the notification. I'm still left with some queries on how a print out can be obtained during different notification types, namely; rej. againt vendor, customer complaint and internal prob. notification. Any suggestions would help me have a better understating on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

What you said is true. It is a std function provided in the action box. But in this case the send mail with attachements function is active in testing server and NA in quality/production. I have attached snap shots which could give a clear picture. Even if I choose the same Notif. Typ. still I don't see that function key in action box. I tried customising the same in define action box. But I think im going in circles. Any suggestions would be more than a help.

Issue: save pdf copies or mail pdf copies of notification report.. type: Q1,Q2,Q3,F1,F2,F3,DM

once I get a pdf then printing is not an issue.

Regards 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Better you create the same action via customizing in notification type. Assign the FM for triggering the Mail with attachment. do the same setting as it will be in your DEV.

If required then take technical help to migrate the FM from Dev to Quality server first. then test the case in quality server.

at last its totally a issue of action in action box and its related FM for mail and attachment triggering. Nothing related to server and there settings. totally functional issue.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Sorry for the late answer, but the best answer above and the screen shots is showing two different notification types. the configuration in the action box is based on notification types. please go there and adjust your configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

There will be different options available in SAP. First is to use the stdn layout and goto Qm02---> Click on notification tab button---> click on print---> notification. If your client has its own layout for printing then is well and good and you will get all details in that specific layout otherwise system will give you the stdn print only. Mass printing from QM10/Qm11 etc is not possible for different type of notifications in the same time, you need to take individually, or for mass printing you need to develop another transaction by taking the help of an technical person.

Similarly, in Q1/Q2 notification type stdn system will have facility to print 8D reports, same thing here if you have your own layout system will print the same in that other wise in stdn layout only.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

True Shailendra, but in my case im trying to send a mail with attachments that ideally includes the notification report that can aid my report print; in standard F3 notification type. But that function is available in development server and not available in production server. Have you faced a situation like this? any know issues/misses?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as mail and attachment is concern, Service of Objects are available in all either DEV or PRD, its std by default setting given by SAP in each transactions. I dnt think so there is such problem in PRD or DEV. its by default service by SAP.

Secondly ie you r using customize workflow technique then ask your technical for that whether they transported the technical object in PRD or not.

Better you follow the first step as i suggested.

regards