cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Custom Theme Caching Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Everyone,

We are having an issue where our native SAP fiori apps appear to be having a caching issue when a custom theme is applied. Here is our scenario...

When applying a custom them via /UI2/NWBC_CFG_SAP for path filter SAP_FLP and Parameter Name THEME, we are experiencing caching issues when navigating from the launchpad to an application. This was tested in all browsers. The screen just hangs until you refresh, then it seems ok. When going back to the launchpad and back in again...the problem returns.

Oddly, we are not experiencing this issue with our custom applications but with all others, for instance Sales Order Create.

We have tried the following, but it did not work: (as per Masayuki)

• Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway.
  • Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on Backend and Gateway.
  • SMICM. Goto -> HTTP plugin -> Server cache -> Invalidate Locally and Globally on both the Gateway and Backend.

When switching back to sap_bluecrystal in /UI2/NWBC_CFG_SAP the problem disappears. The custom theme we created for testing was an exact copy of sap_bluecrystal with no modifications.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

ps: See ya'll soon at d-code!

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Loading custom theme issue was fixed in the SAPUI5 library 1.22.7.

Please look at the note 2019136 - Corrections for SAP NetWeaver UI Add-On 1.0 SP09 and apply 1.22.8.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

Now that I'm working more with Fiori apps, you are quickly becoming my most valuable SDN resource. (Don't tell Thomas Jung or Rich Heilman!). We're making the change...I'll post the results.

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently on 1.22.8, but moving to 1.22.11 soon so I'll post the results here. 

Answers (0)