cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10.0 Auto Provision error for "New Account" request type.

0 Kudos

Hello SAP GRC Experts,

I am stuck with a major issue in SAP GRC 10.0 in the implementation stage of ARM for "New Account" request type.

We are on SP13 and have performed all ARM configuration changes required. My Initiator rule is also pretty simple with BP, Priority & LINEITEm & Ruleresult. I do not have an issue submitting a request though. Change and Lock account works fine. The problem is only with "new account"

NWBC retrieves User details from LDAP server, then It goes through Manager and in Role Owner stage after Risk Analysis and approval ( for roles with No violations", it says the below in Audit Log

"Auto Provision activity at end of the path "MAIN_PATH" and stage "GRAC_ROLEOWNER

New User: XXXXXXX created in Systems: XXXXX_XXX

USER XXXXX  does not exist in Target system :XXXXXX"

Then it goes to Auto provision failure path "GRAC_ADMIN" and request gets closed. Any idea what the issue could be?

SLG1 logs show as below

"

Started provisioning for request number 383

End request status for request no 383 is X

Created user XXXXXX in system XXXXXX

S:/GRCPI/GRIA_MSG:005 XXXXXXX

S:/GRCPI/GRIA_MSG:005 XXXXXXX

Message from plugin for system XXXXXXX: XXXXXX User does not exist in target system XXX_X

Call is going to IDM to update the request status and EOR is X

Callback service, req system:"

Can someone help me please? I am not using CUA. Thanks.

Kamesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found a fix for this strange issue:

2027126 - GRC 10.0 - User Access Provisioning Error.

I implemented this note in my BW system and New Account provisioning is now working.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

good evening,

sir, i was facing the same issue and i discovered the problem was because of the CUA settings haven't configured properly when i fixed, Auto provisioning failure bug is fixed i suggest you to check you CUA setting master and child all properly configured.

with regards,

Manoj Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj or anyone else still interested in this discussion,

I am facing the same issue that Manoj describes.  GRC 10.0 SP13.  My New Account request is failing to BW Production, although it is working fine in BW QA.  Change Account requests are working in BW Production.  Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

could you check the Global Provisioning settings in the GRC system in SPRO? You may have to mark the check against the "Create user if not exist" option.

Also check the parameter 2051. it may have to be set to NO.

0 Kudos

Hello Harinam,

This is already done in my system for both System level & Global provision settings.

Parameter 2051 was always NO. Any other ideas please. Thanks for your time.

Kamesh

0 Kudos

Hello Experts, Can someone help me here? Thanks. Kamesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Check for the note#1823517, 1781696 & 1752991 and let us know whether or not this helps.

Are you using CUA environment?

Check for: activation of CUA system in SCUA and in the SPRO -> GRC -> Access Control -> User Provisioning -> Maintain CUA settings

You also need to configure an escape path in the MSMP workflow in case of failure of auto provisioning and re-route to some backup path to sort this out. Configure "Approver not Found".

"Error in End of Path, Escape for 'Auto Provisioning Failure' not Enabled, Ending Path 'GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH'"

Regards,

Ameet

former_member193066
Active Contributor