Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exported model path in SAP VC

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I exported a model in SAP VC (SAP VC 731) using online mode (browser view) but I am unable to trace that path (hope on server). Appreciate if you can help me with the path where ZIP files exported to.

Thank you,

Mallikarjuna Rao Malisetti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

talia_gurevich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjuna Rao Malisetti,

What Internet Explorer version do you use?

When you export a model in VC there should be View Downloads window of Internet Explorer opened automatically and you can choose where to save the zip of the model on your file system.

If View Downloads window does not open, I would try to download something using Internet Explorer just for check (not in VC) and see whether the View Downloads window opens.

Please check this and let me know whether it opens or not.

Thanks,

Talia

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Talia,

Thank you for your response. I am using IE 7.0 (tested in both 32 & 64 bit versions) the view download opening but in display mode only where I can't edit path. PFB the screen shot for the same.

Thanks,

Mallikarjuna Malisetti

talia_gurevich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjuna Malisetti,

Please check that "Automatic prompting for file downloads" is enabled in your Internet Explorer.

In IE go to Tools -> Internet options  -> Security tab  -> Custom

level   -> radio button 'Automatic prompting for file downloads' should be enabled.

Regards,

Talia

former_member202465
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mallikarjuna Malisetti,

If I understand correctly, the path you refer to is the path of the model in the repository (local / DTR). Once you press Export, you get the .zip file and choose to save it anywhere on the user's desktop (using IE Save Dialog).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Udi