cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In ruled based atp where do we maintained that particular product is activated for partcular plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In ruled based atp where do we maintained that particular product is activated for partcular plant

Example If i have product A  where  i want 10000 qty which is given in sales order and having total 3 plant (ahemdabad, pondicheery, himachal pradesh)

at three location But my product A is manufactured at ahemdabad, himachalpradesh  so i need to activate at that 2 plant level only .where to defined it

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Product Substitution is maintained only between products and this is stored in a substitution Rule often called as RBA rule too. However, the dimension of plant is added only when you would like to control the substitution rule (RBA rule).

This is primarily being done using the condition records that you maintain in APO which gets by the condition type and access sequence with the help of rule strategy assigned to the corresponding business transaction, technical scenario and transaction type.

Net > Sales order is created in ECC system and then it makes an RFC call to APO, system finds the rule for the product that has been ordered and it decided whether the rule can be used for corresponding plant or not by the determination of condition records.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kilari

Thanks for your  response

please guide me how to  see  path for already rule has been mantained in display mode .As i  am new to these

I have read your articles on gatp it was helpful

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the rules in /SAPAPO/RBA04 transaction.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kilari

Thanks for your response

i want to know about checking horizon generally we mantained as 1 what does it mean .Is it related with requested delivery date little bit confuse

Example: I have product A whose sales order is created at 2nd october  and requested date is 5th october which is proposed by system which is alrady defined  I have block fom 8th october to 10 th october where orders sit in that block.

why system takes 10 th october .why not 8th october ?

.How it is calculation are done always it starts with end date of block   . ?

In these scenerio where checking horizon plays role which is defined as one ?

3 different questions

Message was edited by: virender sehwag

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virender,

I request you to open a new thread for the new questions. It is not fair to use the same thread to look for directions for all the questions in GATP. As per the SCN Community guidelines everyone is supposed to open a new thread for each question.

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)