cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any setting for product where we defined transportation lanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Is there any setting for product where we defined transportation lanes  for cross plant scenerio . in apo or ecc

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all material i have assigned now it is working

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

If the issue was resolved or the any of the responses were helpful, please mark the answers as "helpful” or the “correct answer”. Mark the discussion as “answered,” so that other members can find the answers more easily.

Feel free to follow the guideline

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your case, it seems like you are expecting Transport order creation as part of ruled based ATP.

if your ECC master data is not driving this transport order (e.g. SPK as suggested above)..... you have to create TL manually between locations.

Pravin M

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check if CIF Integration Models exist (CFM5) for material master in case of SPK; if not then you can create and activate to make sure tlanes get created in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sehwag,

There is no option in APO product master to define T-lane. However you can maintain special procurement key in ECC material master. It would create T-lane in APO when being transferred to APO.

If you are looking for something else, then please explain your question a bit.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satyajith
Actually i am triggering GATP for cross plant scenerio .I have mantained everthing like special procurement, PVS , procurement type but i am getting log no suitable source found so i was looking for whether transportaion lanes are missing

thanks&regrads

Virender

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Take a look of this article that explains how the transportation lane can be automatically created:

Automatic Creation of Transportation Lanes - Master Data - SAP Library

Also, note that the t-lane will be updated when a material with a special procurement is cif'd. Now the t-lane main creation with the means of transport should be created manually. the the CIF will add or remove materials.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Whether transportation lanes are missing' or not, that you can easily check by going to the T-lane master. Check the same by providing source/destination location. Look for your material in the lane if it is included and check the MOT as well.

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Please check if both the locations are created. If you are using special procurement key, kindly ensure that the vendor/ plant location is created and is available in APO.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satyajit

thanks for your response .please tell me how to see T-lane master

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to check the T-Lane if the material was assigned to it. You can follow the path like- APO>Master data>Transportation Lane.

Or you can use the T-code /n/SAPAPO/SSC_TL1. You can see the products assigned to the lane and check for your product, if it was assigned.

If not, then you have to bring it in here. I guess you already got enough info from other members, on how to do that.

** Also if you see the product assigned to the lane, still it is not picking the source, then you might need to check if the lane is block for that particular product. Or if the transportation duration is greater than your demand date.

Thanks,

Satyajit