cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System is not fetching from VV11 Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Some time( just one day) back i have seen print preview in the sales order --Extras--output --Header--print preview with out Edit option

Now problem is ,even i have maintained condition record in VV11 But i am not getting that record into sales order i mean i am supposed to maintain Manually for every sales order

Screen shots posted ....so please let me know for further information i will add some screen shots also

As per my knowledge every thing is right ,, But i am not able to see print preview with out Edit option

If i maintain this data in va01 i can see but some time back i have seen with out doing Manuel in sales order

Here i have maintained Req 2 also but no use

Side not : Billing level is working Perfectly ( VV31 --RD00).....

I am thinking it is Debug problem please help me ,,

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check the below points.

1. in your first screen shot ->goto ->Determine analysis there you can find out the valid reason.

2. Check wthether you have maintained the valid combination of output records

3. Since you have mentioend that requirement 2 is assigned to the output check whether the sales order status is complete or not , it should be complete then only system determine the output, the rouinte 2 says Sales order should not have delivery block and credit block.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu   please check this

but i have maintained VV11

This is billing level output determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu

i have checked with 2 And with out 2 also

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghu,

It clearly says the req 2 is not fulfilled, please check the document header status. The sales order is blocked. first release it then it populates automatically.

thanks

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinu

no this doc is not blocked

By the by i have checked in VP01

Here BA00 I AM not able to open

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the in completion log of the sales order. I think something is pending with document. Please complete the pending then system, definitely determine the output type BA00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes srinu

You are right incompletion log is there

i have solved that issue ,,once i completed all data then only it is coming automatically  ..

And i have maintained Routine 2 And created condition record