cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nefative Sales Value in FD32 (Report shows that it is open deliery Value)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing one issue regarding Credit management.

In one Customer account in FD32 it show negative value as below screen shot,

I have run all the report for recognizing open sales and delivery Document like RVKRED77

In RVKRED88 Report it show only one Sales Order which has value of 25,531.00 only

In other report it show that this 236,325.00 is for open delivery but I am not able to find any open delivery for this customer.

Pease help me resolve this issue..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me resolve this issue

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are unable to find out why system is showing negative value in FD32, then have a look at the following note which explains how to solve this.

• Note 1564560 - How to find the reason for wrong or negative credit values in TA FD32/FD33 and in tables S066/67

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the SAP note 1475405 . Negative values in FD32.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1475405

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to download SPA Note 1475405 but it show that this note does not exists.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see in my system., don't know why it is showing in your system like that,please check once again, system initially pop up like that but wait till it opens completely.

Since it not advisable to share the SAP note details in this am not able to share it as per the SCN rules.

Please also try to open SAP note 377165 with this also you may get the above note.